Life in IIT is fun. Super fun in fact. Pseud to use the insti lingo. A major part of the fun is provided by seniors, who, in their quest to have "friendly interactions" and"Personality Development Programmes (PDP)" make life heaven or hell as you may choose to see it.
A few weeks in the insti, and one realises that it is a sort of honour to be "hit on" by seniors. So here is the latest news from that front. A senior, on learning that I am a MA student, and assuming that all MA people speak well, asked me to compare the deer and girls in the campus.
Having a name like Nympho helps. :D Here goes my extempore.
1. I have seen very few girls in the campus and slightly more deer.
2. Deer come out on the roads more in the night, but the girls behave in a diametrically opposite manner.
3. Deer are more near the boys hostel, but the same cannot be said of the girls.
4. Deer abound in leafy, bushy areas, but so far I haven't been able to lure any girl into those regions.
5. Deer can be found all around the campus but the girls are restricted to sharavati and the library.
6. Most deer have horns, but I am yet to meet a horny girl.
7. Deer are more forthcoming and friendly than a majority of the girls.
8. "Misbehaviour" with deer may be injurious to health, but no loss occurs when the same happens with the girls.
9. All deer walk on four limbs, but I am yet to see a girl in campus on all fours.
10. Yea...girls wear clothes.