1) Name the industry standard that allows computers to represent text in most of the world's writing systems. Ans: Unicode.
2) Expand CMM.
Ans: Capability Maturity Model.
3)Name the term derived from Greek mythology for a malicious pprogram that appears harmless.
4) Identify the logo.
5) Simple one. What do you call unsolicited bulk email?
6) What do you call the fraudulent acquisition of passwords and credit card details over the internet?
7) What do you call the fraudulent acquisition of passwords and credit card details over the telephone?
Identify the bloke.
Ans: Som Mittal.
9) Which was the first city in India to be completely wi-fi enabled?
10)Name the only Indian to be awarded the Turing Prize.
Ans: Raj Reddy.
11) Satyanarayan Gangaram born in Titlagarh, Orissa, is an inventor, entrepreneur and policymaker. widely considered to have been responsible for India's communications revolution . He is the Chairman of World-Tel Limited, an International Telecommunication Union (ITU) initiative. He holds many key technology patents, has been involved in several startups, and lectures extensively around the world on management, governance and the implications of communications and information technology. How do we know him better?
Ans: Sam Pitroda.
12) Identify the game.
Ans:Space Invaders .
13)Another simple one. The smallest piece or part of an image is called__________?
14) New touchscreen version of the Blackberry is called_________?
Ans: Blackberry Thunder.
15) What or who is "BlogHer"?
Ans: Female Blogger.
16) They asked the question after erasing the name. Anyway, identify the software.
Ans: Panda Antivirus.
17) Which company owns www.news.com?
18) Who owns Lexico?
19) DoubleClick is a company that develops and provides Internet ad serving services. Its clients include agencies, marketers (Universal McCann Interactive, AKQA etc.) and publishers who service customers like Microsoft, General Motors, Coca-Cola, Motorola, L'Oréal, Palm, Inc., Visa USA, Nike, Carlsberg among others. Simple question. Who owns DoubleClick?
20) What did this terrific trio make?